Saturday, January 07, 2006

My favorite corner

Amanda set up a flickr group for us all to post photos of our favorite corner in our homes.



I wrote about the baby's room quite a while ago. Technically it's not a corner, but the entire "room" is 4'6" x 5'6", so it's the size of a corner - it was the closet in our one-bedroom apartment before the baby arrived. I just love it now; it's cozy and brightly lit, the colors are fun and cheery, and the tiny rug is thick and soft. We keep some of her toys in the bottom drawer, so we sometimes squeeze into the room to play. There's just enough room for her bed, clothes, books, and a few little extras in this room, so it's a nice size for such a little person. More photos of the room here - it's so small it's really difficult to photograph!

See everyone else's photos here.

1 comment:

  1. I love the bright cheery colors. Very creative use of space. I can see why this is a favorite space of yours.

    ReplyDelete