Saturday, November 05, 2005

Citrus cosmetic bags

Ah, another Barcelona project finally finished. These little citrus coinpurses/cosmetic bags are the last of the little bag binge I started back in late August, and I'm ready to make other things for a little while now. Enough with the little cosmetic bags for a while!



The leaf zipper pull is ultrasuede - everything else is cotton, lined in the same yellow cotton as the outside. Dimensions are about 4" x 1 1/2". I'm really happy with the shape, and the zipper was much easier to insert this time - I used separate panels for the zipper and for the remaining circumference, which is what I should have done for the Polka Dot cosmetic bag.

Now I'm thinking about labels; I think I'll carve a stamp and print it on twill tape. I just have to decide what it should look like - I need a logo image for it. Maybe something that goes with "disdressed." Any thoughts?

8 comments:

  1. these are so fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love them so much! I've been wanting to try applique. Is it hard?

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little bags are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb idea and so well executed. I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, they are so amazing!! Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow i totally love that! could i buy one?

    ReplyDelete