Friday, November 30, 2012

a long time

It's been a while, hasn't it? Truthfully, I've been focusing on quality of life lately. I'm concentrating on enjoying family, keeping business where it should be (i.e., between breakfast and dinner, Mondays through Fridays), and slowing things down a bit so I can enjoy them as they happen. I'm not always being successful at the slowing part, but I'm trying.

In the meantime, how wonderful is Instagram!? You can find me there almost every day. Not so many words, but lots of pictures. And really, the pictures are the best part of blogging anyway, right?



I'll still be here periodically. I'm just taking a little time to catch my breath.

1 comment:

  1. Aw shoot. I've been gone so long. Wanted to peek in on you.
    I understand, blogging is a lot of work. For me it's "How cool is Pinterest?"

    ReplyDelete