Saturday, August 16, 2008

sewn

Hey, we've posted a free sewing pattern over at Oliver + S. That ribbon hem technique could be used in lots of other ways, too. I'd love to see what you make with the skirt instructions or just the ribbon hem, so please post a photo or two to the Oliver + S Flickr group when you're done. Enjoy!

Also, I actually had time for a quick summer sewing project this summer once the fall patterns went to the printer. And what did I make? Well, Tea Party sundresses, of course! I've listed the Oliver + S Tea Party sundresses in silk dupioni on ebay (Auction over. Sorry.). See the Oliver + S blog for more details about the dresses.


5 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:53 AM

    Gorgeous!!! I'm so looking forward to the fall patterns being available. :) (just waiting on delivery of the summer ones.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is gorgeous. Can't wait for the fall patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the great pattern! I think it might be nice in a soft wool with a velvet ribbon. I love fall, can you tell?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I'll be linking to this in the Weekend DIY Roundup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got it in my 'watch'! Can't wait to see what it sells for!

    ReplyDelete