Friday, May 09, 2008

Home Companion

I'm so pleased to tell you that Oliver + S is featured in the current issue of Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion magazine! We met the team from MEHC at Quilt Market last October, and they contacted us shortly after the show to request samples for a photo shoot. Since it's the June/July issue, they wanted samples in red, white and blue fabrics, which was easy to do once I saw the American Jane Wee Play collection from Moda, which served as the basis for the group. Here's one of the photos from the shoot, and now you can see the feature on the website.


And we're in good company! Anna Maria is featured in the magazine, too!

I love this magazine. In fact, I only re-discovered it last summer when we were in Michigan and I found it in a bookstore. It's been completely re-designed, with a contemporary, clean feel and lots of terrific inspiration. Heather Bailey was featured in the last issue, if you missed her. Lots of good stuff.

10 comments:

  1. Congrats-I'll have to check it out!
    Have a swell Mom's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. was happy to be in your company there as well :)
    see you soon, xoxo, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done, will have to have alook..
    love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:10 PM

    Very pretty. I, too, love the red, white and blue from Moda. Very patriotic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's terrific! Congrats!
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO cute! I'm so excited to sew up my oliver + S pattern!! i love it in those colors...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I can't wait to pick up a copy. I'm headed to quilt market on Friday morning. I'll definitely stop by your booth and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:38 AM

    congratulations! I saw your ad and thought "wow! She's really doing great!" I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have you seen the NEW American Jane line that is coming out? OH.MY.GOODNESS..... I want every bolt of it! It has lots of red/white/blue's, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just saw your patterns in my Sew Simple Magazine too, love love LOVE that someone is onto the idea of classic, simple children's patterns (and I don't have to read Japanese to understand them!!)

    ReplyDelete