Monday, January 15, 2007

Six weird things

I've been tagged.


1. I know far more about Martin Luther than about our Presidents. In fact, I probably know all the verses of nearly all the hymns he ever wrote. It comes from Lutheran grade school and the required memorization each week. At one time I even knew all the important (?) dates of Luther's life, including the date of his marriage (why was considered "important"?).

2. My grandmother's organs were all reversed in her body. She was embarrassed about it, and this fact isn't technically about me, but it's sort of neat, isn't it?

3. I am quite proud of my newfound ability to vacuum with one hand. The Kiddo is frightened of the vacuum, and it's been our best way to compromise.

4. I rarely heat leftovers. The temperature just doesn't matter to me.

5. I would like to be vegetarian but am often too lazy. Sometimes it's easier to make something with meat. I'm working on it.

6. Here are many more things about me. I'm sure one or two (or more!) of them are weird.

I tag Sooz and Kyrie (a little distraction during the waiting, I hope). Also Rhea, Cristina, Mangetsu, and Jess. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the vegetarian thing. I'm trying to be a 'mostly vegetarian' and eat vegetarian at least 5 days a week. If you are use to the fast food/convenience food lifestyle, it can be hard. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:33 PM

    I just learned all about situs inversus in my developmental biology class last semester, including what causes it and stuff. It stuck with me because I thought it was awesome how it isn't harmful at all.
    Anyway, I love your blog and the things you make.

    ReplyDelete