Thursday, October 27, 2005

My week, so far

Ugh. Let's see:

1. Sleep therapist. Yes, we've seen an expert. Since Bebe has had so much trouble in this area, we decided it was a good idea to see someone for a little help. Basically she told me we're doing everything right but I need to start putting her to bed when she's awake, not asleep. So we started that last night. The result?
2. Crying. Lots of crying. Mostly from Bebe, but I've felt like crying a few times too. Poor thing. Oh, and not much sleeping for her or for me.
3. Mats and frames. I purchased a bunch of black frames a long time ago with the idea that we would select some of our favorite snapshots and hang them all together. Unfortunately, those frames have been taking up valuable real estate under the bed for five plus years. Pathetic, huh? Well, I finally chose the photos, measured and cut the mats, mounted the photos, etc. It took a long time. Now we need to hang the frames. I wonder how long that will take?

The ones that don't have black frames are for the kitchen and for Bebe's room.
4. Those buttons I bought last week? I made a pair of earrings. But I broke one of the other buttons (blame it on the sleep deficit - I've been blaming a lot of things on that lately) and need to go buy another before I can finish the second pair.


And that, my friends, is the summary of my week so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment