Wednesday, February 11, 2009

no, don't stop me

I really must write better titles to my posts. Why did I call that last one, "stop me"? It was something about the stop action animation movie-making technique of Coraline, I think. Anyway, I don't really want you to stop me. I'm going to see the film as soon as Todd and I can find a few hours to get away.

But here's what I really wanted to tell you: you might remember Hollie, the maker of that adorable little short animated film we love so much, Maggie and Mildred. (We still watch it regularly, S and I. We giggle over the cake-throwing scene every time, without fail.) Well, Hollie emailed to say that she was the second assistant editor for Coraline. I had no idea!

All the more reason to see it.

Hollie, I'll throw you a kiss when I see your name on the screen. Congratulations!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much, Liesl. I'm really excited for everyone to see "Coraline"! And if anyone would like a copy of my film "Maggie and Mildred" (suitable for all ages), I'd be happy to send them a copy. Just follow the link to my blog, and email me, folks! I've got lots of DVD copies. -Holly

    ReplyDelete