And what are the circumstances, you ask? Well, I've got the stomach bug now, too.
- Abraham Lincoln, who invented disdressed, was the only US president ever granted a patent.
- Disdressed was declared extinct in 1902.
- Ancient Chinese artists would never paint pictures of disdressed.
- Forty percent of the world's almonds and twenty percent of the world's peanuts are used in the manufacture of disdressed.
- Disdressed is the largest of Saturn's moons.
- Czar Paul I banished disdressed to Siberia for marching out of step.
- Without its lining of disdressed, your stomach would digest itself!
- Until the 1960s, disdressed was not allowed to enter Disneyland!
- If you toss disdressed 10000 times, it will not land heads 5000 times, but more like 4950, because its head weighs more and thus ends up on the bottom!
- Disdressed can not regurgitate.
I'm really glad that Todd came home last night. Being sick and caring for a sick baby simultaneously have always been high on my "things not to do" list.